Paperex 2017 repeated the success story and continued status of World’s largest Paper Show
covering support of all major Industry associations, participation of 568 leading exhibitors from 30 countries , 23,794 High Quality Trade Visitors from 59 countries and wide media coverage
Various Concurrent Business Program
Various Business Networking & Information Lounges (BNIL)
- Technical conference on “Pulp and Paper Industry: Strategies for Sustainable Growth” by IARPMA
- Celebration of first World Paper Day on Nov. 1, 2017 at the show
- Executive Committee Meeting of Indian Pulp and Paper Technical Association IPPTA
- Executive Committee Meeting of Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA)
- Celebration of Paper Day by Federation of paper Traders associations of India (FPTA)
Few Other Highlights
- Indian Pulp & Paper technical Associations (IPPTA)-
- Indian Agro & Recycled Paper Mills Association (IARPMA)-
- Federation of Paper Traders Association of India (FPTA)
- Indian Newsprint Manufacturers Association (INMA)-
- Indian Printing Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers' Association (IPAMA)
- Paper Manufacturers Networking & Information Lounge
- Media Networking & Information Lounge
- World Paper Forum (WPF)
CLICK for – Paperex 2017 PSR
CLICK For- Media Coverage PPX 2017
CLICK For- Exhibitor’s Feedback
- Added new Segments like Paper, Printing, Packaging & Publishing
- Strengthen Tissue segments including Tissue, Products, Machinery & Technology
- Hand Made Paper Pavilion under the umbrella of KVIC
- Various New Launches & Special Offers by Exhibitors
- Integrated Visitor Promotions Campaign and Vast Media Coverage
World Metal Forum– International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt Ltd took a massive leap in the Event and Exhibitions Industry by facilitating the formation of World Metal Forum, a business platform for industry professionals from Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy and Materials Industry.
WMF as a body will serve as a forum for the industry professionals and will contribute towards the betterment of Metal, Mineral and Metallurgy Industry. This business forum would act as a think tank for the industry and would provide new ideas aimed towards achieving excellence in this sector. This business forum will also be a platform for sharing the best practices prevailing in the industry and initiating a meaningful dialogue with the industry professionals, thus fulfilling its objective of achieving excellence in this sector.
World Metal Forum is dedicated towards market development and dissemination of technical information in respect of Metal, Minerals, Materials and allied industries.
World Paper Congress– 1st World Paper Congress was organized at Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai from 7th – 9th Nov, 2014 concurrent with 3rd edition of Paper+ 2014. The World Paper Congress was organized on “Globalising Indian Paper Industry: Looking Beyond 2020”. The congress addressed the key challenges facing the Indian Paper Industry
Paperex 2013– ITEI added another feather to its cap by organizing the 11th edition of Paperex which saw 526 exhibitors from 27 countries exhibiting at this business platform. The Global Pulp, Paper and allied industry converged at the 11th edition of Paperex thus truly making it a Global Business Platform. The 11th edition of Paperex was much bigger in terms of exhibitor participation, Visitor Footfall and exhibition floor area and surpassed all the records set by it in the previous editions. The event was attended by leading luminaries of the industry. This Business Platform has once again lived up to its reputation of World’s Largest Paper Show.
World Paper Forum– International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt Ltd took another initiative of creating marketplaces for business by facilitating the formation of World Paper Forum, a Trade Platform for Industry professionals from Paper, Pulp and allied Industry. WPF as a body will serve as a forum for the industry professionals and will contribute towards the betterment of Paper, Pulp and allied Industry. This business forum would act as a think tank for the industry and would provide new ideas aimed towards achieving excellence in this sector. This business forum will also be a platform for sharing the best practices prevailing in the industry and initiating a meaningful dialogue with the industry professionals, thus fulfilling its objective of achieving excellence in this sector. World Paper Forum is dedicated towards market development and dissemination of technical information in respect of Paper, Pulp and allied industries.
International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt Ltd added new events to its event calendar by acquiring events like
- UMEX – International Exhibition on Used Machinery
- IMEX – Annual Exhibition on Machine Tools and Engineering Products
- TechIndia – Annual Exhibition on Manufacturing and Production
- CWE – Annual Exhibition on Cutting and Welding Equipments
We also acquired a stake in the Country’s leading Exhibition and Conference Organising Company, Asian Business Exhibition and Conferences Limited. By 2015, we will have a majority stake in ABEC, thus consolidating our position in Indian Exhibition and Conferences Market.
Paperex 2011: International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt Ltd organized the 10th edition of Paperex, The world’s largest paper show. The event saw the Global Paper Industry converging at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The successful completion of the event demonstrated International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt Ltd professional expertise in the Event Industry in India.
MMMM 2011: ITEI organized 8th edition of MMMM, a biennial event aimed towards Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy and Materials Industry in India. The exhibition saw leading companies from the Global Metal, Minerals exhibiting at this Platform. The event saw the Indian Minerals and Metals Industry converging at this platform. ITEI’s ability to use its International Experience in the prevailing local environment gives it an added advantage over its competitors